[CinCV TNG] Bug: Cinelerra-GG built May 31 2017 background rendering

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 22:34:33 CEST 2017

Sam,

GG generated a fix for the background rendering problem and just checked it
into the Git repository.  It was a bug and an easy fix.  Hopefully, you can
live with the workaround you already figured out until the next build at
the end of July.

Also, we are still discussing the "Usability - Delete button" suggestion
you made on the 21st but have no feedback as of yet.   Phyllis/GG