[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-GG March30 release issues

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:05:42 CEST 2017

Shift + click => When done over an edit causes the highlighted selection to
extend to the cursor position.

In drag and drop mode or cut and paste mode, move the cursor over an edit
boundary until it changes shape.
Pres and hold Shift  and click on the edit boundary => one will be
highlighted.
That works as expected.

HV-based branches have buttons `Next edit` and  `Previous edit`
If a user  press and hold Shift  and clicks (for example)  the button `Next
edit`, this next edit will be highlighted.
But.
 Sometimes it occurs after a single LMB click, sometimes after
double-clicking.
My screencast https://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a170e9f

+ same glitch

Move the insertion point left one edit    «Alt + left moves to the previous
edit handle.»
Move the insertion point right one edit   «Alt + right moves to the next
edit handle.»
  Sometimes it occurs after single-pressing, sometimes after double-pressing
.

These glitches exist in HV6 and CGG.
M4.1 works properly (... after a single LMB click/after single-pressing)
http://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=j6t/cinelerra.git;a=sho
rtlog;h=refs/heads/merge-4

 Glen MacArthur

Issue 2 - I'll need to reproduce it accurately and screenshot for a
> conclusive answer, I agree it's a tricky bug to catch as it occurs
> intermittently, stay tuned

Glen, please, make a screencast or screenshots.