[CinCV TNG] New tars and pkgs for Cinelerra-GG (CGG/branch) now on CV website

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Wed Feb 1 18:15:51 CET 2017

Thank you, GG and Phyllis for your painstaking work in getting 5.1 sw
and documentation constantly better.
I can confirm I have rendered a 1080i hdv.m2t clip to BDAV, burned it on
a standard BD-RE disc which then did playback as a 16:9 Blu-ray video in
my Samsung Ultra Blu-ray player. Yet, possibly another report is underway ;)

Terje J. H