[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra crashes when using blur plugin (Lubuntu 16.04.1) (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 18:23:51 CET 2016

W P: sorry for the late response.
GG attempted to reproduce the problem with these steps: 1) Loaded about 20 small clips from
camera of type .mts. 2) applied the blur plugin on all the concatenated clips. 3) rendered
with no crash. 4) repeated a couple of times with no problems.
I tried again yesterday, rather clumsily since I really am an amateur, with "blur" and with "oilpainting" by themselves and even simultaneously without any crashing or other issues.

However, since GG has been working on the code to fix problems, we are using very slightlydifferent binaries then you are.  Without having the same input, same session setup, it isimpossible to tell what went wrong -- can't even begin to guess.  Obviously you must havefound a file that is giving cinelerra-gg some unusual case that we can not create.  If you everhave a small file that you can pass along to reliably reproduce the problem, please send it.Your computer sounds like it is just fine!!

Phyllis