[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra crashes when using blur plugin (Lubuntu 16.04.1) (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Sat Dec 24 17:36:52 CET 2016

Steps I follow to reproduce it: 1) Load files (in my case 62 small clips for a total of 1.2gb) 2) apply a blurr effect with the "blurr plugin" on all the concatenated clips 3) play to be sure all works properly before rendering. Result: crash. I did the same with the "oil painting" and it rendered without problems so IMHO my system is good enough to elaborate such amount of files.

My computer system: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz - 12026MB - Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS - latest opensource drivers (afaik) - Cinelerra build 30 Nov.