[CinCV TNG] How to contribute to Cinelerra's manual (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Sat Dec 24 14:19:44 CET 2016

As per title I wonder how can I edit Cinelerra's manual, I mean, is there a way to submit the changes I would make to the official manual? In my humble efforts to contribute back to Cinelerra I would like improving the manual (and make some new icon if community like them). For instance I think the question I asked before "where Cinelerra stores icons?" is a very good one that should be included (given we also have a detailed answer from GG). I can write the info but then what's next?:)