[CinCV TNG] CinCV TNG] When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 20:31:41 CET 2016

Normally, to use the load menu (or resource window) listbox selection, to create a multiple item selection, you can select by clicking the first item, then press and hold the control key, and click any item to toggle its selection status.  Also, by selecting one item, and then press and hold shift, you can select a range by clicking the other end item.  For instance, click item 1 then press shift and click item 3 (or vice versa).