[CinCV TNG] CinCV TNG] When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Thu Dec 22 19:54:30 CET 2016

Thank you for the tip Phyllis! That works great! However it has a limitation (at the elast on my system): if you have more than one type of format you can't select more than one file on the top of the list. I mean you have 5 mp4 and then 5 mkv. I can select the 5 mkv and load them, but I can't selct the 5 mp4 because they are on the top of the mp4s and there is no room for the pointer to create a square and select more than file , regardless it is a good tip.