[CinCV TNG] When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 17:28:16 CET 2016

Do people know about the sort on File->Load files...   ?  I know I didn't.
Might want to make your "Load" window wider to better see the "Ext" field.Just click on the "File", "Size", "Date", or "Ext." actual labeled box tosort up or down (you see a fat arrow pointing in the current direction inthat same box).  Especially useful is the Extension sort as you can seeall of the mpg files together, or all the MTS files, ogg, etc.  See attached.

W P:This may help until new builds are ready to find mpv or mp4 files easily
as GG added that request to have File->Load files search out those specific files.