[CinCV TNG] Blu-ray rendering - 1440x1080 template

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:32:47 CET 2016

Terje:
The files are there -- you just can't see them!  You have to loop mount them.If you do this and still can't see them, then it may be something missing inthe O/S from your upgrade.  GG is going to upgrade to 42.4 Leap real soonand I will test there too.
1) cd /<work_path>/bd_2016daytime/   !# which is /tmp/bd_201619-170858 for me
2) ls  !# you will see:
    bd.m2ts  bd.sh  bd.udfs  bd.xml  udfs
3) umount /tmp/bd_20161219-170858/udfs  !# substituting your filename
4) mount -o loop ./bd.udfs udfs/
5) ls udfs/  !# you will see:
   BDMV  lost+found
6) ls udfs/BDMV/  !# you will see:
   AUXDATA  BACKUP  BDJO  CLIPINF  index.bdmv  JAR  META  MovieObject.bdmv  PLAYLIST  STREAM
7) cd /<work_path>8) umount /tmp/bd_20161219-170858/udfs  !# substituting your daytime filename
After bdwrite is done, the need for the BDMV file structure no longer exists asthat information is included in the bd.udfs file which is written to the disc.  Noticehow bd.udfs is larger than bd.m2ts -- it includes all of m2ts along with the
necessary bluray structure.
BTW.  the JAR file under BDMV is the Java BD-J information that I thought yourplayer needed to automatically start playing.