[CinCV TNG] Blu-ray rendering - 1440x1080 template

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Thu Dec 22 14:23:16 CET 2016

I am thankful and excited to test it when a (preliminatry) Leap build is
ready.

Just to add, in case this can be a clue in debugging something. I have
sorted throug and verified my 17 test BD renderings. 5 of these have a
udfs/BDMV structure written, on which were rendered in May 2016, between
bd_20160506 - bd_20160516 (ws and laptop). The rest (12), mostly
rendered later now in December, contain an empty udfs folder. In all
cases the first bd.m2ts are rendered ok.

Terje J. H