[CinCV TNG] Fw: When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Tue Dec 20 23:43:25 CET 2016

I will just add that I use standard GNOME 3.20.4 deskop sessions on Leap
42.2, in case this should be of any importance for this behaviour (I
don't think so).
Typing *.mp4 does work for me in both Cinelerra-CV and Cinelerra-GG,
though it at first time seemed not to work. After I deleted the default
"*" with backspace and next typed  *.mp4 from scratch in the empty
field, it worked fine later.

Terje J. H