[CinCV TNG] Fw: When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 22:25:37 CET 2016

W. P.:
Sorry, I totally misunderstood, so ignore previous response.It should work as Terje already mentioned as it does on Leap
and for me on Fedora.  I will test ubuntu (not quite the same
as lubuntu though) later.
One thing I did that made it easier to see it working that mighthelp is once you have selected the directory/folder, use thedown arrow to select just the * selection so you see all thefiles first.  Then modify the * to be *.mkv and hit carriage return.