[CinCV TNG] When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 18:38:54 CET 2016

W P:
At one time, there seemed to have been a project started to add user folders whichwould have been a nice way to organize all mp4/mkv or whatever files to be grouped.It is on my Debugle list of "To Do's" for GG, along with 77 other things.  It is not aneasy or pretty thing to finish (probably why it was abandoned).
However, an alternative that GG came up with as faster/easier that he will look intois to add the option of "Sort list by Extension", similar to the current "Sort list".  Weare hoping that this sort grouping will provide an possible acceptable solution if it canbe easily implemented.   Phyllis