[CinCV TNG] When trying to render a mkv file I get an FFMPEG related error (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Mon Dec 19 23:29:13 CET 2016

Hi I got a crash in GG's Cinelerra. I opened (concatenated) two mp4 files and tried to render them as mkv. The file name used was already used by a file (from a previous aborted rendering, it is 0kb, maybe ti is corrupted?). Cinelerra offered me to overwrie the file and then I do that it crashes. I repeated it a bunch of times and most of the time it just closes itself (I tried to look in /tmp as per manual, for a dump file but nothing) two other time I got an error which I screenshoted. Hope it helps.

https://s29.postimg.org/sx98cl0l3/cinelerrabug.png

[https://s29.postimg.org/sx98cl0l3/cinelerrabug.png]