[CinCV TNG] When loading files add option to show mp4 and mkv only files (GG Cinelerra 5.1)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Mon Dec 19 22:36:29 CET 2016

Hi guys, as per title when loading files it is possible let only some formats show up in the folder, which is very useful. I noticed however that the option to show mp4 only and mkv only is missing. I normally convert mts file from my camcorder into mp4 so they end up all in the same folders. Being able to switch and see mp4 files only or mkv would be great since I (but I suppose many other people as well?) work a lot with such popular formats. If it is an easy task I would kindly ask to add it. Thank you! WP.