[CinCV TNG] Setting up a Project

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Mon Dec 19 20:26:24 CET 2016

> I have also been thinking about if the pixel aspect ratio could be set
> in SF,  it could possibly be an idea to test W.Ratio=1.33
> But I haven't tried this yet, as I didn't know if W. Ration had this
> meaning

Noop.  W.Ratio=1.3333 caused an error message that the project was wrong
and not multiples of 4 which could not be used with OpenGL.

Also of interest to retriev that I asked about just these Project
settings, in HDV's childhood 9 years ago on the previous Cinelerra
mailing list.
And the replies here show this was a confusing topic for more than me
http://cinelerra.skolelinux.narkive.com/bJkYc6Og/cincvs-beginner-configuration-and-project-setting

Terje J. H