[CinCV TNG] Setting up a Project

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Sun Dec 18 04:18:23 CET 2016

Regarding playback, I would add that VLC also playback the raw "HDV.M2T"
file smoothly in full screen mode on my fastest workstation. VLC's
Mediainfo shows 1440x1080, which is being scaled up to 16:9 on the
screen. (That is equivalent to what happends using playback directly
from HDV tape in camcorder via HDMI out to HDTV).

Maybe there is a setting somewhere in Cinelerra that can tell her how to
playback loaded 1080i m2t media at 16:9 internally?

Terje J. H