[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra startup problem on Kubuntu16.10

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:41:47 CET 2016

> *Igor states:*  CGG does not work well/properly with AVC/AC-3.MTS
>
> Didn't know that.  We will have to see how CVA works to do so well.
> Have found some samples online to test here too. ... Phyllis

For example
original file AVCHD 1920×1080 50fps from camera Sony FDR-AX100
http://www.ixbt.com/divideo/sony-fdr-ax100/compare/04-avchd-50p.mts
If ffmpeg probes early is enabled, CGG can recognize it
If ffmpeg probes early is disabled, CGG can load only the audio from the
files.

Other files http://www.ixbt.com/divideo/sony-fdr-ax100.shtml
It is a russian site.
The link for download is called "Скачать ролик"

>From my collection https://www.datafilehost.com/d/ffaa22c2
It was used for CVA-testing
CGG can not work with it