[CinCV TNG] Setting up a Project

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Sat Dec 17 21:46:30 CET 2016

Thank you both, Igor and Phyllis for clarifying the File > New (Project)
background and change.
I was "learning" using some older documentation, including "SECRETS OF
CINELERRA" (HV 4.1)
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra/cinelerra.html#CREATING-A-NEW-PROJECT

What confused me as a newbie here, was that nothing seemed to happend
using "File > New" in 5.1, and there was no notice to see.
It seems for me to make sense that the New Project dialog window opens
to get the current settings verified.

Terje