[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra renders a jerky movie

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 03:24:16 CET 2016

W P:
 "Is there a way to remove a plugin (video/audio) from the software?"
Yes, Features5.pdf Section 25 BUT they are permanently gone only until you load/build cinelerra-gg again.  Might have to be "root".
 "Maybe you just don't ever use certain plugins or would prefer to only find the ones that are useful to you.  To save space in the Resources Window so you don't have to scroll to find the plugins you want,
a feature to delete others is available.  The plugins will be PERMANENTLY deleted, but only until you rebuild or download a new set of Cinelerra binaries.  To do this, highlight the plugin you no longer want in the Resources window then keypress Shift-delete.  A small window will come up allowing you to change your mind and red-X out or chk-OK to “remove plugin”.  This feature may come in handy if you have personnel working on media for you and you only want them to exercise certain functions.  Or maybe you can't remember which is the “good” deinterlace plugin out of the available 5 or so and want to delete the extras so as not to be confused.  If you have a System install, you will have to be root for this function to be enabled."
"I could come up with 3 origins for the audio plugins: Cinelerra plugins, FFMPEG plugins and a third category which I thought came from LADSPA (Kdenlive has them as well), am I right?"

You are right.