[CinCV TNG] Blu-ray rendering with Cin-GG 5.1/FFmpeg

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Fri Dec 16 18:45:24 CET 2016

Phyllis,
I can sum up that I also recently have tested BD rendering on three
different Intel based machines with SUSE Leap 42.2 (now);
from the not longer so fast "Core 2 Duo T9500" laptop, the relative fast
"Quad core Xeon CPU E3-1241" to the fastest "Quad Core i7-6700K"
(Skylake) workstations.

Shortly I follow this simple test procedure with Cin 5.1 :

1. File > Load raw video file(s) from /video
2. File > BD render and use work path  my ~/Cin_Video

The bd_#project folder is created in the ~/Cin_Video folder containing
three files
bd.m2ts  bd.sh  bd.xml
When BD-render finishes the bd.m2ts file 100% (ETA 0:00:00), the
additional udfs file and the EMPTY udfs folder is created and Cinerella
is automatic closed (quitted) immediately. Should it really?

Terje J. H