[CinCV TNG] Blu-ray rendering with Cin-GG 5.1/FFmpeg

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 03:39:12 CET 2016

Terje: in response to both of your 2 earlier emails, just a quick note to let you know that I am logging these suggestions to discuss with
GoodGuy when he is done with Motion Stabilization work that is being extremely difficult.  It is going to be quite awhile yet.

   "On the other hand I have a problem
    that the final bd content isn't written to the udfs folder."
This problem you reminded me of in a previous email really bugs me and Iwill see if I can find any other references to it and dig deeper.  As you are
aware he did look into it several months ago and could find nothing and we
could not reproduce it here and since then I have created a lot more blu-raysin testing and not once had this ugly issue. Something strange is going on somewhere in the whole chain of devices/software.

   " (I think it would be smart if the default was 25i
     pal or possibly 24p here)."
Possibly could look at timezone to make 25i default in the same waytimezone is looked at for DVDs.  No commitment though until look at.
I guess the 2 above are listed in this newer email, which I have not yet
digested.  It helps a lot to have them nicely outlined in this latest email.

Any and all suggestions are always welcome.  ...   Phyllis
Bugs usually take priority and 3 more turned up today so be patient ...