[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra renders a jerky movie

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:19:59 CET 2016

This is not clear to me.  It works on my system.
Perhaps there is old index data which is messing up the file opens...
you can clear out the old indexes using:
menubar->Settings->Preferences->Interface tab->Delete existing indexes
and restart the program.

The next time you open any media, the index will have to be rebuilt.
For "big" media files, this may take a few minutes.

The index files are match this file pattern: ~/.bcast5/*.{idx,mkr,toc}
You can remove them by hand to avoid a mass deletion via the preferences
menu.

gg