[CinCV TNG] Need help for basic video editing

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Wed Dec 14 23:10:09 CET 2016

Hi Johannes I have started playing with Cinelerra a few weeks ago (I am using it for my first documentary), I haven't ventured yet with transitions but cut and paste is fairly easy and adjusting brighteness involves just a bit of playing with settings and see what you like. If you understand Spanish this guy made a series of good tutorials with Cinelerra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuFBraBunJY&list=PLr4JmJqk-LgiiIg1fY8Pl3lk0pODzcPlu Here you can find the supported formats on YT: <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171> <https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2888402?hl=en>  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171

And here the recommended upload encoding settings: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171

Hope it helps!