[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra code analysis

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:09:26 CET 2016

I have been coding for a long time, and MANY of these tools have come to my
attention.  There are even code review procedures which require several
people that were popular for a long time.  Some of them are useful, some of
them generate a bunch of frivolous work.  The normal tool series I use is
to use -Wall during compiles, and use valgrind during runtime.  I have a
few tools I wrote myself which are of some help.  BUT... the proof is in
the pudding...

If you are willing to marshal the code through the process, and refine the
results to remove frivolous changes, I certainly would be interested to see
if it finds anything useful.

gg