[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra code analysis

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Wed Dec 14 18:45:42 CET 2016

Hi guys I found out that a company does code analysis highlighting flaws in the code (I recently read a post about the code of 2d animation software toonz). As far as I understood they post audits of code they carry out (for free??) on open source software. Here is a list with their audits: http://www.viva64.com/en/inspections/they analyzed the code of many professional tools such as Blender and Inkscape and I thought about Cinelerra. I was wondering has Cinelerra code ever been analyzed like that? Could you (as developers) benefits from such audit?

An always up-to-date list of articles describing errors ...<http://www.viva64.com/en/inspections/>
www.viva64.com
HOME; An always up-to-date list of articles describing errors that we find in open source projects with PVS-Studio analyzer

Disclaimer: I am in no way involved with the company, I just stumbled upon their website and thought it could be useful for you guys.