[CinCV TNG] where does Cin 5.1 store icons?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 00:38:44 CET 2016

W P, aka Mr. Trailblazer:Your persistence is going to be rewarding.  Sounds like you are on your way.
But anyway, based on GG's knowledge, I updated section 40.5, pages 95/96:    https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/     Features5.pdfto better document where to find the plugin icons and a little test.
W P wrote:> I would like to write some documentation about new plugins in GG version and if someone tells me if there are some guidelines
>(e.g pics yes or pics no?How >big?and so on)
>I will document the functions of some FFMPEG plugins.

Igor wrote:> Do not be afraid to make a very big, thorough and detailed guide with lots of pictures.
> No one will blame you.
Yes, any documentation would be nice.  But don't worry about guidelines - just
write down whatever you want, and I can check it and add to it with GG's helpand put it in the Features manual or wherever.  And if you don't want to write
any document, that is OK too because I can get enough info to document it myself (I can do documentation, but can't create png artwork).

These .png files will be useful to any of the branches/versions that can use them.I have found datafilehost.com very handy for getting files temporarily out there soas to not have large files in the Cinelerr-CV mailing list.    Sincerely, Phyllis