[CinCV TNG] New Download page by Danny

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Mon Dec 12 21:16:34 CET 2016

I agree with everything Glen has written. Akirad is very useful and the
theme from it is so pleasant to look at, I made it my default theme on
Cinelerra 5.1.

If you are missing on the contributors list, it has to be a simple
oversight and I'd be happy to see you listed there.

Akirad is also still included on CINELIVE for users to test out. I hope
you come back and improve it further. Every helping hand is much
appreciated here.

> for me on Debian testing Akirad no longer compiles and the gtk3 (and
> gtk2) file choosers are broken by newer gtk3 API's.

It needs two patches from Einar to build with a recent GCC:
https://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=schmatzler/cinelive.git;a=tree;f=SlackBuilds/cinelerra-akirad/patches;

-Danny