[CinCV TNG] where does Cin 5.1 store icons?

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Mon Dec 12 16:06:41 CET 2016

Thank you Phyllis and Terje for the answer! I found the icons in /usr/lib/cin/plugins/picon buuuuut... They seem to be the icons used in other themes shipped with the program, I am using the S.U.V. theme (which afaik, is the default theme GG's Cinelerra) and those are not the icons used in the S.U.V. theme, anyone knows where they are hidden? I didn't specify which theme because I assumed that the one I am using is the default one (since I did not change theme). Greetings :)