[CinCV TNG] New Download page by Danny

Johannes Sixt j6t at kdbg.org
Sun Dec 11 22:18:00 CET 2016

Am 11.12.2016 um 21:00 schrieb igor_ubuntu:
> CVO was, is, will be the Offical Community Version.

However, it is not necessarily a good service for the users when an
aging product that is falling behind its competitors is marked in an
ambiguous way such that it can be mistaken as "the best". If you want to
have it stand out in some way, then the most correct title would be "the
peer-reviewed Community version".

> The site is  not your personal blog, but the site of Offical Community
> Version  and there is no place for your personal preferences there.

I am pretty certain that Danny does not mistake the website as his own
blog. Nevertheless, he is doing the work, and, for the lack of
contributions from others, has all rights to make modifications to the
website that he sees fit. There is no reason to distrust his judgement.

-- Hannes