[CinCV TNG] New Download page by Danny

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 19:42:28 CET 2016

Glen,
Scroll down a little further.  Both AVLinux and Cinlive are there and when you mouse over get a description like:

  "Distribution designed to turn a regular old PC or Intel MAC into a Audio/Graphics/Video Workstation".

AVLinux and CINELIVE have come in really handy for me when using other computers because you candemo all of the music software and different versions/branches without doing any work!!  And don't haveto be concerned about impacting someone else's laptop when doing so.

BTW - in the last 2 days, when searching for something else, I have run across 2 references to LiveDVD
on forums where people are doing exactly that -- testing different versions/branches to see what worksbest for them.  I'm sure there are many more references that i haven't run across and many for AVLinuxbut I am not in the "Band Scene".    ...Phyllis