[CinCV TNG] New Download page by Danny

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Sun Dec 11 19:40:40 CET 2016

Am 11.12.2016 19:21, schrieb igor_ubuntu:

> It is necessary to make a clarification on the download page that CV is
> OFFICAL Community Version, CGG - personal repo/fork.
> because today
> https://forum.manjaro.org/t/how-to-install-cinelerra-on-manjaro-and-arch-linux/13963

If I'm reading that thread correctly, he also confused Cinelerra-HV 4.6
with Cinelerra-GG 5.1. Not sure if your proposed change would've made
him take more time to read our download page. ;)

Also, the phrase "OFFICIAL" would make a lot of people think CV is the
best version out there, when the limited codec support makes it the
worst for new users at the moment.

-Danny