[CinCV TNG] New Download page by Danny

info at bandshed.net info at bandshed.net
Sun Dec 11 19:19:52 CET 2016

Hi,

I concur, excellent work Danny! I'm curious what has become of the
Live systems? Both Danny's and AV Linux? In the case of AV Linux my
LiveDVD's still have GG's latest 5.1 (at time of release) and a very
functional Akirad build. I realize I haven't been active on the lists
for a while it's certainly not due to lack of interest in promoting
and supporting Cinelerra, simply a time deficit. My kudos and thanks
to all the folks keeping the home fires burning here.

Glen