[CinCV TNG] where does Cin 5.1 store icons?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 02:21:10 CET 2016

Oops - /usr/lib/cin/plugins/picon .

That is where they should go.  Sorry, we work on development computer sofinally booted ubuntu 16.04 build machine to verify.
For themes that may override /usr/lib/cin/plugins/theme_suv, or theme_bright, etc.
but these are not necessary as they only take effect if something is there.
We are really looking forward to adding your .pngs.  Let us know how it goes.