[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 00:48:02 CET 2016

>I also think using a suffix like Cinelerra-GG would be best. But in the end
>it's your software and your decision.

Cinelerra-GG is a good suggestion (or whatever you want to call it). Igor is obviously the expert on the 2 versions and all of the branchs and
MOST IMPORTANTLY the history and what is out on the web.  And has
done copious amounts of testing.

I have made the corrections Igor pointed out to the "use-it-or-not-I-reallydon't-care" compare0.pdf file and attached it here.  The only reason Isubmitted it was because hardly anyone wants to do documentation andI hadn't seen anything show up before the potential weekend work.
Probably better if I just keep my mouth shut, but too late now!

Changes to comparo0.pdf were:
corrected "Find Object" to only be in CVremoved "Concert Hall" since all versions/branches has itcin changed to Cinelerra-GGversion reference only on CV and HV
Cinelerra-GG referred to as a branchBUT, Formats listing may not be correct - too hard to get it all and correct.
BTW: I have a personal debugle.com where I am tracking cinelerra-gg changesthat need to go in or problems that can't get to so will add naming to that.
Unfortunately, there are 52 items already in the list.   Phyllis