[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 05:38:16 CET 2016

 "quick and easy forusers get an overview of the two versions and download packages  a short descriptionof each version  (imo availableformats are important)."

attached is a more readable overview of the 3 versions of CV, Cin, HV that I came upwith but not sure if that is what users might be looking for.  If it comes in handy touse it or not (or change it in any way).