[CinCV TNG] package for MacOS X

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 15:48:08 CET 2016

"I have no idea if this google hits (2008-2004) are of any hints here:"

Thanks, this is the motherlode!  Glad you passed these references along.GG downloaded and did a cursory glance at it so it is now in a saved place here
for possible future use.  It appears that a lot of features are stubbed out (not
ported, so not available).  He does not have a Mac though so tenuous future.