[CinCV TNG] package for MacOS X

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 00:09:32 CET 2016

A response I located in a search to the same question of:

Cinelerra is available for Linux, and from quick searches it seems to have at least been ported to Mac at one point. I have looked in the Macports repos but don't see anything. Is this available for Mac?

In looking at any obvious references, I am getting sent to a Name Server provider which indicates the original locationis no longer available.  The answer to the above by another person was that they were getting "error 404 - not found".

However, if anyone from the "old days" has an actual complete copy of the MAC code port "squirreled" away somewhere,GoodGuy is quite interested in looking at it to see if resurrection is at all possible.