[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Sun Dec 4 20:02:42 CET 2016

Den 04. des. 2016 17:44, skrev Danny Schmarsel:
> Am 3.12.2016 23:41, schrieb Phyllis Smith:
>
>>> I prpose to to call the other fork 'GG' and
>>> drop 'five' from all references. Version numbers tend to change.
>
> This is a good idea. Especially because Adam doesn't seem to be happy
> that goodguy's version is currently called "Cinelerra". It would
> prevent future version number wars.

Hm, was it really so? I thought 'GG' was suggested by Einar and that
Phyllis wanted to use 'cin' that is already in use by the 5.1/8-bit version.

For a sample package selection see my attached screenshot from 3
Cinelerra versions installed on my Leap workstation.
'cinx' is used by the special 5.1/10-bit version (also identified here
by my replacement of the default icon to the other one with yellow
background).

Terje J. H