[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 23:41:55 CET 2016

I prpose to to call the other fork 'GG' and
drop 'five' from all references. Version numbers tend to change.

Good idea to remove version number as it changes and confusing anyway.GG is not a good name though because he may "age out" and hopefully Cinelerra lives forever!"Cin" is a good/easy name alternative and is the name already in use in 5.1.
Something like below as I have noticed a lot of usage of CVO to represent the CV Original
"real" Community version.
CVO | Cin
Also, I personally am not opposed to having HV there also, even though can't support it,
because any use of any version of cinelerra promotes the package and its usage.  Adamand the whole community over the years has put so much work into the software and thesite is for the "Community".  This is just my opinion.   Phyllis