[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Sat Dec 3 18:33:45 CET 2016

Den 01. des. 2016 16:31, skrev Danny Schmarsel:
> In my opinion, Cinelerra 5 is mature enough to be displayed right next
> to Cinelerra-CV on the download page. CV may be stable, but it's
> outdated in many aspects (especially the limited file formats).
>
> I'm thinking about adding a selection a user has to make when he first
> visits the download page:
>
> "Which version of Cinelerra do you want?"
>
> CV | HV | 5.1 | 6

I would vote for "CV | 5.1"

And suggest to make it as quick and easy for users get an overview of
the two versions and download packages (developers always find more as
needed). Possibly a short description of each version beside the Feature
comparison chart (imo available formats are important).
Also a link to relevant documentation, Feature5, Changelog, Release
notes and Readme is useful.

Terje J. H