[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Nicola Ferralis feranick at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 21:14:43 CET 2016

Personally I am not a big fan of providing links to software we have no
control of, or that is not supported by our own community. I am all in
favor of listing CV and 5.1 from Good Guy, but not on much else. People
will start asking support questions on software we don't actually
support (because we can't not because we don't want to).

Nicola