[CinCV TNG] 5.1 updated tarballs and packages available.

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 16:12:19 CET 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback and letting us know about 42.2 Leapand that 5.1 works so far there.  We have "tentative" plans to upgradeany of the distros at the end of December so "good to know".  Hard tokeep up with them all so if anyone else has info on needed O/S upgrades,pass it along and whether any cinelerra related issues come up there.

GG/Phyllis