[CinCV TNG] Overlapping clips to make a transition between them

Fabrice Delente delentef at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:18:58 CET 2016

This is with Cinelerra 4.6.1 (C) 2015 Adam Williams.

I finally succeeded thanks to the firt link you gave me. I didn't know
about the "Paste" option in the right-click menu in the Media tab. Is
there a way to give the precise time at which I want the clip to be
inserted? I tried clicking on the green LCD-like digits but can't edit
them. If my transition is to be 3 seconds long, I'd like to insert my
first clip precisely 3 seconds before the end of the second one.
Anyway I'll go on reading the tutorial you gave me, thanks!

F. Delente