[CinCV TNG] Add x265 to the render options? (GG Cin)

W P BADFLAGELLO at hotmail.it
Thu Nov 17 15:43:00 CET 2016

I saw in the repo that GG added webm that's so cool as I wanted to ask that as well. Now I wonder do you think x265 is mature enough to afaik it is slightly better than x264 and it is going to ne its evolution anyway, any chance GG can add it to the rendering mode? I would try to write the config file by myself but me and numbers do not get along well and could not manage.

Thanks!

ps: the way the video bar draws the video looks way better than before, imho, good job GG!