[CinCV TNG] CIN-5, ganged audio-faders get out of synch

joe joe at fasor.hu
Sat Nov 12 12:04:34 CET 2016

Hi Igor,
many thanks for the analysis, you were really right. I did have
installed 5.1, but there was a cinelerra hell on my PC containing CV,
5.0 and 5.1, so unintentionally I kept using 5.0 after installing
5.1... :(
Sorry about holding you guys up with such a trivial thing. I appreciate
your work very much.
Thanks,
Bye, Joe