[CinCV TNG] CIN-5, ganged audio-faders get out of synch

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:38:42 CET 2016

Replied but only emailed to Joe, not the list, earlier today with something like this:

Not sure if he is using 5.1 under CV or the no longer maintained 5. on different website.
The only version 5.x that Good Guy is supporting, binaries and packages are at:
https://cinelerra-cv.org/five

He had been trying to create the error described both in old 5. and 5.1 but hasbeen unable to do so following the steps as outlined.  Perhaps the "mysteriousborder" is causing the problem -- in which case it would be valuable to see whatit is in your example session.  Unfortunately, that means need more exact details, screenshot, XML session file and small sample input that demonstrates the problem.