[CinCV TNG] 11/16 - Cinelerra 6

Danny Schmarsel danny at schmarsel.de
Wed Nov 9 21:08:08 CET 2016

On 9.11.2016 20:41, igor_ubuntu wrote:

> But  with this patch and without one I have a next error  (ubuntu
> 32-bit)
> /home/user/CINELERRA_HV/cinelerra-6/quicktime/thirdparty/ffmpeg-3.0.2/libavcodec/vaapi.c:137:
> undefined reference to `vaCreateBuffer'

Same problem here. This error is familiar to me, it happened with
Cinelerra 5.1 a while back.
I had to pass "--disable-vaapi" to ffmpeg's configure flags, until
goodguy included it in his source. Not sure how to do this with the HV
build system, though.

I also had an error in x264.c:

error: variable 'i' has initializer but incomplete type
for( enum PixelFormat i = AV_PIX_FMT_NONE+1; i < AV_PIX_FMT_NB; i++ )

It can be fixed with this patch:
https://git.videolan.org/?p=x264.git;a=commit;h=a0cd7d38acb6c31973228ab207e18344920e0aa3

I attached a variant that works with "patch -p1" on the HV source.
Thanks to goodguy for his patch, it really helped and I was able to drop
four of the patches previously needed to build HV on Slackware. Now I
only need to solve this VAAPI problem...

-Danny