[CinCV TNG] 11/16 - Cinelerra 6

Terje J. Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Wed Nov 9 14:28:19 CET 2016

>  Updated the h264 decoding.....etc.

It could be of interest to hear GG'ss opinion if Cinelerra-HV 6 also
bring in something that is of interest to be implemented in
Cinelerra-5.1(5.x)?
I'm aware that Cinelerra-5.1 already offers rendering w/ffmpeg/x.264
(cin, 8-bit) and that Cinelerra10bit-5.1 offers rendering w/ffmpeg/x.265
(cinx, 10-bit) for Leap.

Terje J. H